pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
ersonal Data provided by you to Tomeo Carlo Carlo are processing in compliance with the legal framework of Data Protection, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Privacy Code), as referred to by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). In particular, we inform You that:
- Your Personal Data submitted through the website pedonetomeo.archi will be processed through the use of Tomeo Carlodatabases and electronic platforms managed by our data processors;
- Tomeo Carlo may also process your Personal Data for sending information or promotional material (mailing and newsletter) related to the following activities (marketing and communication services), without prejudice to the possibility of refusing such use, exercising, free of charge and at any time, the right to object pursuant to article 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and article 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016 in the following ways;
- The provision of data marked with an asterisk (*is required, as they are essential to manage the information requested in relation to the products and services offered; failure to provide them makes it impossible to interact with Tomeo Carlo;
- • Your Personal Data will be processed with logic related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of them. Moreover, the same data will be kept for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
- • The member, in his capacity as interested in processing, can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22 of the EU Regulation; he can request and obtain information about the data concerning him, the purposes and methods of processing, updating, rectification, integration, deletion, anonymisation and blocking, the retention period of the data and, finally, oppose the processing of the same, by sending the relevant request by PEC to email@example.com.
- • Data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art.77 of EU Regulation 679/2016. Data subject may use, for the exercise of his rights, natural persons, bodies, associations or bodies, conferring, for this purpose, written delegation. A trusted person may also assist the data subject To know your rights, to propose a complaint/report/appeal and to be always updated on the legislation regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the interested party can contact the Italian Data Protection Authority for the protection of personal data, by consulting the website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/
- Data controller is Tomeo Carlo office in via Rosa Jemma 12, Battipaglia (Salerno) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - PEC: email@example.com.